JOANAH’S LETTERS TO PERSON’S IN GOVERNMENT
NIGERIA’S HEAD OF STATE
January 2nd, 1984
My dear Brother,
May the peace of our Lord Jesus be with you for ever. Amen.
I congratulate you for your being chosen to this task that must be done, for it has been the will of God to set free the captive and the oppressed.
He has given you the great ship of Nigeria to drive to its destination or a big bus full of many passengers the lives of which cannot be crated or brought back if they are lost. for this reason the driver must be careful for safety of his life and the lives of others. If he is careless there may be disaster and danger to his life and others lives.
To be successful or to end well, God himself has chosen the driver and a manager and a messenger or telephone manager to manage all necessary things, and messenger to bring to and fro necessary messages – instructions, report from the owner of the bus and manager to the driver. Many of these instructions are written in the front of the bus. If the driver follows the written and messages sent through the messenger well, he will eventually land well.
God is the owner of the bus. Psalm 24 verse 1
Jesus Christ is chosen by God as the manager. Hebrew 1:1-end
Holy Spirit is the messenger St. John 16:13, St. John 14:26
Any head chosen by God is the driver.
The subjects are the passengers
You will note that Nigeria is a big bus liken to a bus with stiff steering because it is full of people of different ideas, ethnics, culture etc. People of different leadership apart from the only mighty, true, righteous, loving, powerful most gracious, endless, wonderful, love, perfect God, the maker and owner of heaven and earth and all that are in them.
But He wants to lead us. He is the one who knows the best.
So to drive this stiff bus is to allow God to be the owner and director which He does through the manager sending the messenger or telephone speech etc and His other mighty seen and unseen powers, then it will be easy to drive to the good end.
Past leaders have failed because they used the leadership of other gods who are not the owner.
Power of Devil:
Secret societies – devilish clubs, etc
Idol worshipping – communism etc
Wrong faith or Believe
Wing manager. Hormanging
Messenger – incantations, magic etc
So it leads them to wickedness, selfishness, heartlessness, love of money, unrighteousness, hatred, bitterness, malice, drunkenness adultery, fornication, killers, destroyers and all sinful lusts and eventually failure.. Revelation 21:1-10, Revelation 20:1-8
You new leader of implore you to make God your leader and be careful that you are led by the Holy spirit into all truth refusing all bad advices they are evil and devils
Power of God:
Service and obedience to God
Right faith or believe
Right manger – Jesus Christ
Messenger Holy Spirit
These will lead to Love living in peace with others, joy, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, fear of God, selflessness, truth, righteousness etc. Galatians 5:22-23. and eventually leads to success and everlasting enjoyment.
St. John 10:10
Revelation 2:25-26, 25
As you know, sir, it is only the light that can remove the darkness. And if darkness had filled Nigeria our country and fear came with suffering to the citizens and you are chosen by God, you must have been made light then, and when light shines darkness disappears immediately, and darkness will never reappear as long as the light still shines. So keep on shining (by working towards the deliverance of the masses from bad government) led by St. John 8: 12 and through the Holy Spirit. St. John 14:15-21. Please try to read every quotation and one of these tracts which I enclosed at least once a day till you cover all. You shall find the treasure of wisdom from God for success. I know you are very busy and might be busier later but a tidy gentleman or lady cannot be busier than to examine himself or herself in a mirror after dressing up to correct necessary things neither can a good leader refuse to learn necessary things for good leadership. May the Almighty who has created you and watched and lifted you up to this honourable and responsible post be your director, guide and guard and be same to all your Governors, councils members helpers and all your subjects who will be chosen by God. I wish you success.
God bless you sir.
“Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth
Blessed are they which do thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled
Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy
Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God
Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you for my sake. Rejoice and be exceeding glad for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets which are before you. Ye are the light of the world. Matthew 5: verses 5,6-12 and 14.
“You are the light” please shine and don’t become darkness, don’t be like the past unsuccessful leaders but be a shining example. Jesus will help you.
A person with Christ is more than the conqueror – Satan
A nation without Christ will fall
A leader with Christ will succeed
And the angel said unto them, fear not for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David A Saviour
A Saviour which is Christ the Lord.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying.
Glory be to God in the highest
And on earth PEACE
Good will bring for his people.
1. Good tidings instead of bad news and fear
2. Joy instead of sorrow
3. A Saviour (not 2 saviours) who cannot fail to save
4. Good news that make host of heaven give glory to God, for where there was no hope there comes hope.
5. Christ the Lord – no more devil, sorrow, hunger suffering the lord
6. God’s glory
7. no more bad will towards people
8. but GOOWILL towards people
all from God through the birth and life of Jesus
AND EVERLASTIGN LIFE through Jesus
Luke 2: 10-11,13-14
St. John 3:16-18
St. John 14:6
I wish you sir successful Tenure of office
The above is spoken through me to you to know the will of God for you. It started after my prayers for you, the nation and the world.
I hope you will gladly accept and use the message as a treasure so that will be different from the unsuccessful ones.
Please read Deuteronomy 26: 17-19, 28:1-14
May the blessings therein be your and every believer and may we enjoy the blessings for many have blessings which they don’t enjoy. But may God grant us the one we will enjoy. Amen.
PLEASE BEWARE OF WICKED PEOPLE!
SO WATCH AND PRAY
In Nigeria, Nigerians have engaged in bad native doctors – juju men to put confusion in government, they had succeeded in bringing war to army, government and disloyalty etc anything that can cause confusion, that is why this letter and message are necessary, but with God and Christ leading any power of devil and evil machinations will fail. No power can conquered God.
He who has the only living God and His son the King of kings and Lord of lords. Revelation 19:16.
Please extend this necessary things to your colleagues.
May God be with you and may Christ lead you to success. Amen. We keep on praying for Nigerian success
Once more yours Obediently
LETTER 2 QUEEN OF GREAT BRITAIN
From Mrs. Joanah Omolala Ogunranti
Christ Apostolic Church Bethel
Abadina University of Ibadan
P.O. Box 9082
Ibandan Oyo State
Nigeria West Africa
June 12th 1984
To the Queen of Great Britain,
The Defender of Faith
Queen Elizabeth II
May the peace of the Almighty God, the Father of all mercies be with you and yours for ever.
It has pleased the Heavenly Father who has enthroned your majesty to rule His people and who had sustained you till now.
He has used you and your helpers to grant freedom to many nations. He loves you.
He has made you to command respect from many nations, and dignitaries, thereby winning respect for Great Britain up till now, many groups in Britain give voluntary helps to the poor and needy.
Democracy in your government is one of the best in the nations of the world. These undoubtedly please God.
The Almighty God revealed to me about the unrest in Great Britain and even more is forthcoming if nothing is done. Because
1. The past Christian love and faith had terribly reduced. Service to God has been very scanty; it seems almost replaced with service to man.
2. The church’s love is growing cold, the joy of the church is almost replaced with the counterfeit joy in public houses.
3. The youths are given much freedom (in the name of love) so that they don’t know who God is, and even how to serve Him, and even prefer to serve self, leading to protesting against the truth or good morals. They, except few, see no reason why they should serve the unseen God or follow the unseen Saviour. They do what we don’t like, give, anxiety to parent, church and even the nation, no full joy even in plenty.
4. Only few old people or elderly people and the choir join the clergymen in big churches for services. The regular prayer meetings and Bible studies have almost ceased.
5. The teaching of scriptures in the schools is replaced with human reasoning and ability in the name of development, whereas it was not so in the olden days.
6. The Christians’ weapon which is fervent prayers and fasting are replaced with power for war, forgetting that British people had evangelized many nations, including Africa, though it was not easy, but, yet the Lord helped. During the second world war we remembered to pray to God for help. He did put an end to it miraculously. Britain sent to all her colonies to join in prayer. I was in primary school then; we all joined to pray to God. Those who ignorantly ruled with force and took slaves are now reaping the fruits now, because the generation of the slaves became thorn in the flesh of the generation of the master.
7. Jesus has brought love and salvation to the world, but human race replaced it with lusts, hatred, tribalism and apartheid government. Animals are loved though, but human beings are killed in wars, riots etc. Whereas it is written “Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt love your neighbour as yourself. Thou shalt love the Lord your God with all your heart and your mind.
To avert the Problem
The church should arise from slumber and pray to God through Jesus Christ and in Christ’s name to please:-
Our own Part as Good examples.
1. Your majesty, please do all (with prayers to God and Jesus Christ) in your power, given to you by God to return the teaching of the word of God which gives morals too in the schools, and any where possible, as it was done to encourage agriculture for abundant food, so more is necessary for the food of the soul. A soul that is lost cannot be redeemed after death.
2. Do all in your power, which the Lord has given to you, to encourage evangelism and organization of constant and the new converts in the churches and where possible.
3. Do all that is in your power, given to you by God to stop apartheid rule.
Your majesty this, is your time, as the Lord has been helping you to serve Him, and to train your children and many more to the will of God as good example. Many are proud of you, your humanitarian work which has encouraged Christianity. Please strife more, so that God may pour more of His grace to you and your kingdom. Instead of His anger which He will send to “The nations that forget God” Psalm 9:17. The Lord God Almighty said “If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins, and will heal their land”, II Chronicles 7:14.
“Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write/hear things saith He (Jesus) that holdeth the seven stars in His right hand who waiteth in the midst of seven golden candle sticks:
I know thy works and thy labour, and thy patience and how thou cannot bear them which are evil, and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not and hast found them liars.
“and hast borne, and thou hast patience, for my names sake hast laboured and hast not fainted.
“Nevertheless, I have something against thee, because thou hast left the first love.
“Remember therefore from where thou art fallen, and repent and do the first work, or else I will come to thee quickly and will remove thy candlestick out of his place except thou repent” Revelation 2:1-5.
It is written that “it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. “Acts. 2:21.
Jesus Christ says: “The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the needy he has sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord”. St. John 4: 18-19.
He says “Come unto me ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls” Mathew 11:28-29.
Oh! How wonderful would it be if the people created by God will come to Jesus to receive these promises which no one else is ordained to give? The world in search for peace from any angle, away from Jesus Christ, gets happiness today, but later wants more things, therefore anxiety increases, problems and frustrations etc We need peace and love, beginning at home, in the churches, families, cities, villages and all nations of the world.
We should turn to God in love, prayers in faith and watchfulness forebearing one another.
Your Majesty, kindly for God sake read through the following quotations from your Holy Bible combined Old and New Testaments.
1. The 1st 2 pages in the revised edition is addressed to Prince James (His Majesty)
2. The book of Daniel chapter 2:1 – end about the powerful king
3. The 1st book of the Chronicles chapter 15:1-19 and to the end. And
4. please read the enclosed tracts.
Unto us first God raised His Son up, and sent Him to bless you in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. Acts 3:26 “seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things i.e. peace, blessing, salvation, victory over enemies etc shall be added unto you.
These things the Lord has put in me to convey to you after showing me in my dream, your majesty’s need for them, following long years of praying for you and your country Great Britain and Ireland, for the knowledge of God and that of Saviour who will bring peace and plenty. God has meant that “if you restlessly pray for them, then, let them know my will and do them.” Deuteronomy chapter 28:1-14”. If thou shall diligently hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God to observe and to do all His commandments – that the Lord God will set you on high above all nations of the earth – blessed shall thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field – the fruit of thy body and the fruit of thy ground etc verse 9 – and the Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself etc. He is the same Lord God.
May God help you to treasure and claim this grace of God by obeying Him and His words and thereby enjoy Him more and more forever.
Your Majesty, may the Lord bless you with wisdom, knowledge, fruits of the spirit and all goodness, and be your shepherd as you read the above, Amen, God grant that you live a peaceful long reign.
I remain, a messenger of God and
Yours in the Love of Christ,
J. O. Ogunranti